You can manage your rebate submission and rebate card. You can also search for your Verizon Wireless Rebate Offer by providing the Date Purchased, UPC Number and purchase location to pre-submit your rebate. You can submit a rebate or check status of a rebate you submitted, or access and manage your Verizon Wireless rebate card.
Verizon Wireless Rebates Instructions
It is simple to submit your rebate offer. You just need to Input Date Purchased, UPC Number and purchase location and clicking “Continue” at rebate center. Once your submission is received, it must go through a verification process before the rebate is mailed. In most cases, your rebate will be mailed within two weeks of receipt of your rebate submission. Track your rebate at VerizonWireless.com/Rebates is also very simple. You can choose track by number, track by name or track by company name. Enter tracking number to track by number. Enter last name, zip code, first name, email address or wireless phone number to track by names.
If you want to redeem a rebate offer, here is the guide for you to follow:
1. For a Verizon Wireless retail store purchase, submit one of the following:
- Verizon Wireless Equipment Receipt indicating equipment price paid and model purchased
- Verizon Wireless Mail-In Quick Rebate Form indicating equipment price paid and model purchased
2. For a purchase from a Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer, you’ll need to provide a copy of your Customer Agreement or Verizon Wireless Small Business Receipt. You’ll also need to submit the entire original Proof of Purchase (UPC/ESN/MEID/IMEI) bar code label.
3. Mail in these items and any other requested paperwork to the address on the rebate form.
Note: If you are unsure if your purchase was made at a Verizon Wireless retail store or an Authorized Retailer location, you can find out by searching the list of Verizon Wireless store locations.
Already have your rebate card? Activate it by calling (866) 598-3499 and click Rebate Card Account to log in or register your card.
If your UPC number doesn’t match, check whether your purchase is eligible for a rebate or whether your rebate period is expired, then make sure you got the right UPC number located on the outside panel of the equipment box, not the Device ID (ESN/MEID/IMEI). When your problems still remain unsolved, click Contact Us at the top right of the page for customer service.
Besides verizonwireless.com/rebates, you can also choose yourwirelessrebatecenter.com to access Verizon Wireless rebates center.
About Verizon Wireless
Founded in April 4, 2000 and based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, Verizon Wireless is the largest mobile network operator in the United States and a recognized leader in customer service. As an innovative wireless communications wireless communications company, it operates more than 1,900 retail locations across the country and offer a robust online and call-in customer service network.
Go to verizonwireless.com/rebates to view your rebate and get offers.
- Verizon Wireless Rebate Pre-Submit – yourwirelessrebatecenter.com/promocenter/verizonwireless/promo_search.html
- Verizon Wireless Rebate Tracking – yourwirelessrebatecenter.com/promocenter/verizonwireless/track.html
- Verizon Wireless Rebate Frequently Asked Questions – yourwirelessrebatecenter.com/promocenter/verizonwireless/questions_answer.html