Mercy Health System Remote Access Portal is for business use only. It is to be accessed only by authorized Sisters of Mercy Health System personnel and contractors. You can use Office Experience, Webmail and Citrix to connect with Mercy and your associates.
Mercy Health System Remote Access Guide
It is quite simple to sign in, all you need is to enter your user name and password.
- If you are using an RSA SecurID Token for authentication, please enter your pin + your RSA Tokencode in the “Password” box.
- If you are using Microsoft’s Active Directory for Authentication then enter your Active Directory password in the “Password” box.
- The system will display a list of roles you’ve been assigned. Each role represents a specific bookmarks and associated rights the portal uses to provide internal resources. Choose the appropriate role.
- If you see a yellow bar across the top of your web browser window, click the bar and allow the activeX application to install.
- After all the necessary components have downloaded and installed, you re now connected to the Remote Access Portal.
- Detailed access steps at mercy.net/sites/default/files/mts_static/mts_security/JuniperHelp/neoteris-instructions.pdf. Download the video from the portal for first-time login instructions.
If you need Assistance? You can CLICK HERE or call 1-866-440-3399 for the MTS Service Center. You can also take the survey to help them enhance your remote access experience and visit the forum to see the frequently asked questions and leave your suggestions and comments.
Note that if you are using Windows Vista system, you need to install the Trust Mercy Domains application, if your computer is installed with Windows XP, install Windows XP SP2 batch before authentication. Then you can use PIN+RSA Tokencode or Active Directory password as the password to loin your account. Read more information about how to access your remote.mercy.net for the first time. Mercy is using innovative EHR(electronic health record) system to keep one record for one patient, which makes it possible to better manager health care document. mercyremote.net is not Mercy website and does not provide EHR services.
In the portal, Office Experience provides full network access for users who need all functionality they have when working from their office or other Mercy location. Webmail is for users who only require access to Mercy e-mail. Citrix is for users who only need access to Mercy Citrix published applications (excludes access to Internet Explorer Favorites and Mercy shared drives).
Mercy is the 6th largest Catholic healthcare system in the U.S. serving more than 3 million people annually. Mercy operates 32 acute care, specialty care and critical access hospitals in 22 communities with 39,000 co-workers and 1,700 integrated physicians across four states: Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy Health System is a non-profit health care provider and hospital based in Janesville, Wisconsin. They also have outreach ministries in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. The Mission of Mercy Health System is to provide exceptional health care services, resulting in healing in the broadest sense.
Visit remote.mercy.net and start your safe and convenient online healthcare management.