Shopping at Maytag will bring you surprise now. With hundreds of home and kitchen appliances, you will find the one that’s right for you. Meanwhile, attractive offers, rebates and much more special activities are waiting for you.
Maytag Rebate Center Online Instructions
Maytag rewards offers you a portal to check your submitted rebate, provide serial number(s) on a submitted submission and submit pre-qualification.
- Check status on a submitted rebate. Visit maytag.rewardpromo.com and click relevant link on the homepage. To look up your rebates, you need to enter your name, street address and ZIP code or simply enter your phone number. Click “CHECK STATUS” button to continue.
- Provide serial number(s) on a submitted submission. Enter the ID number from the lower corner of your serial number notice. Please remember you will not be able to enter serial number(s) where your call by dates has passed.
- Submit pre-qualification. After clicking the link on the homepage, you can enter your offer ID and purchase date. Click “SEARCH OFFERS” to continue. Four steps you need to go through.
Whirlpool Corporation may contact you about their products or services. To contact you, they will use the information you provided. However, you have the right to refuse promotional emails but please note that you can not opt-out of all communications, as they may send you information related to products, your orders or accounts.
They committed to maintaining the security of the data you provided and will take effective measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration. But you need to know there is always some risk in transmitting information over internet.
With the thoughtful services and excellent goods Whirlpool provided, you have every reason to shop at Maytag. maytag.rewardpromo.com.
Maytag Corporation was an American home and commercial appliance company headquartered in Newton, Iowa. It is now a brand owned by Whirlpool Corporation. In major appliances, Maytag was one of the top three companies in the North American market, offering washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, cooktops, refrigerators and many other product lines under the brand of Maytay, Jenn-Air, Amana, and Magic Chef. In 2005, Maytag stockholders agreed to sell Maytag to Whirlpool, ending Maytag’s 112-year history as an independent company. Soon Whirlpool completed its acquisiton and began intergrating the two companies.
- Maytag Homepage – maytag.com
- Maytag on Facebook –
- Maytag on Twitter -
- Maytag on YouTube –
- Maytag on Wikipedia – en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maytag