It is common that there are some uncertain factors during the process of shipment. To protect customers’ profits to the largest extent, Malaysia PosLaju provides the value-added service, Insurance Service for customers. Up to RM5000,000.00 of value will be insured for your document and parcel.
Coverage of the Malaysia PosLaju Insurance Service
- Documents and Parcels: up to RM500,000.00
- High value items such as motor vehicles and computers
- Works of Art: within RM1,000 per item
- Breakable items: within RM500 per item
Note that Malaysia PosLaju will not provide insurance service for the prohibited and restricted items such as antiques, jewelries, towing risks, live animals, and perishable goods. Make sure you can enjoy the service before sending your packages.
Premium of the Malaysia PosLaju Insurance Service
- For Normal Insurance Service: 0.15% of sum or RM1.50 as the minimum premium
- For High-Risk Insurance Service: 2.15% of sum will be charged
How to File Claims to Malaysia PosLaju
- You must file your claims within 30 days from the date of posting
- You must provide your proof of posting. Thus, keep your shipping bills well until your parcels are signed.