Whether your packages belong to the China Post Air Mail or the China Post Air Parcel will not only influence the postage but also the security and efficiency of the delivery. Thus, you’d better make sure the type of your packages before shipping. This article will explain specifically about the differences from altogether three aspects.
- China Post Air Mail: Its upper limitation is 2 kg. The mail length should not be longer than 60 cm.
- China Post Air Parcel: The upper limitation is 30 kg. All parcels from 0.01 kg to 30 kg belong to the China Post Air Parcel.
- China Post Air Mail: Basic postage is charged for the first 50 g. Postage will be added for every gram heavier than 50 g.
- China Post Air Parcel: Basic postage is charged for the first 1 kg. Postage will be added for every kilogram heavier than 1 kg.
Efficiency and Stability
- China Post Air Mail: Lower than the parcels. It may not be shipped within an assured period of time. What’s more, the packet loss probability is higher than parcels.
- China Post Air Parcel: Your parcels will be delivered within 15 to 20 workdays with a high security.