AT&T FamilyMap enables you to conveniently locate a family member through your wireless phone or PC and know that your family’s information is secure and private. FamilyMap attracts many parents, especially of small kids. It is a way to keep track of their status and make sure they are safe around you.
AT&T FamilyMap Instructions
AT&T FamilyMap offers 30 days free trial now before you pay for it. You will automatically be subscribed and charged $9.99 per month thereafter to locate up to two family members or $14.99 per month thereafter to locate up to five family members unless you cancel the service.
It is easy to register:
- PC users can go to familymap.att.com and click the Get First 30 Days Free button.
- Android users can access the application by visiting your phone’s Main Menu or by visiting the following site on your PC: market.android.com/details?id=com.wavemarket.waplauncher&feature=search_result.
- Users of Blackberry devices, Windows 7 devices, and other Feature phones, the AT&T FamilyMap app is frequently available as a preload. You can also text FMAPP to 7229 to access the application on your phone.
- IPhone users can access the full-featured mobile web app version of FamilyMap at familymap.att.com from your iPhone Safari web browser, because the FamilyMap is no longer available on the App Store.
For security reasons, phones receive a text message from AT&T FamilyMap when they become locatable. Additionally, locatable phones receive a periodic notification via text message that they can be located. These messages are received about once every two months.
Subscribers have the option of notifying a phone every time it is located in lieu of periodic notifications. To manage your preferences, click Family Notifications from the Manage Account screen.
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications corporation headquartered in Dallas, Texas, United States. It is the largest provider of mobile telephony and largest fixed telephony provider in the United States, and is also a provider of broadband subscription television services. As of 2010, AT&T; is the 7th largest company in the United States by total revenue, as well as the 4th largest non-oil company in the US.
- Mobile purchases and subscriptions management – att.com/directbill
- AT&T wireless rebate card – AT&T wireless rebate card
- AT&T FamilyMap free trail for 30 days – familymap.wireless.att.com/finder-att-family/welcome.htm
- AT&T reward center – rewardcenter.att.com